Work on this Project recently completed. Its documents are made available to the public here.
Project deliverables (below) include:
- a detailed final report
- a 4-page summary of our findings
- a poster for conference display
A short documentary video (left) features interviews of:
- Mary Rickert, owner and operator of Prather Ranch
- Pamela Flick, California Rep for Defenders of Wildlife
A detailed report describing:
- relevant background on the issue
- our methods and analyses
- results and conclusions
A four-page color summary of our results, including maps and recommendations.
The original survey we distributed to over 500 livestock producers in Northern California, to find out their perspectives on conflict reduction practices.